Precision Oncology Alliance
The Precision Oncology Alliance (“POA”) was established to promote the study and appropriate use of molecular testing in the diagnosis and treatment of cancer. The POA consists of leading cancer centers that demonstrate a commitment to precision medicine and work collaboratively toward a common goal: to advance tumor profiling and establish standards of care for molecular testing in oncology.
- Profile cancer patients using Caris Molecular Intelligence®
- Establish guidelines to integrate molecular testing into cancer care and patient treatment management
- Participate in research studies and clinical trials (prospective & retrospective)
- Collaborate in molecular tumor boards (to advance the industry’s understanding of cancer and the clinical utility of profiling in clinical care)
- Track longitudinal outcomes and contribute data
- Publish novel research and clinical data