Caris Molecular Intelligence
As a pioneer enabling precision medicine with tumor profiling, Caris Molecular Intelligence® has profiled approximately 70,000 tumors and provides oncologists with up to 56 therapeutic associations to personalize cancer care for solid tumors. Utilizing multiple sophisticated technologies — including immunohistochemistry, chromogenic in situ hybridization (CISH), fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH), Next-Gen Sequencing (NGS), Sanger Sequencing, Pyro Sequencing and Fragment Analysis — Caris Molecular Intelligence combines the underlying tumor biology information with evidence from medical and scientific literature associating biomarker to drug responses. This is information is designed to reduce uncertainty around treatment options help oncologists more informed therapy decisions for their patients.
Our suite of tumor profiling services allows physicians to customize the level of profiling they deem necessary for each patient and can be used to inform treatment selection when treating aggressive or rare tumors, or refractory disease.
Caris Molecular Intelligence:
- Uses a combination of technologies to profile each tumor at various TNM stages of cancer
- Based upon an extensive review of the world’s clinical literature associating biomarkers to drug response
- Associates therapeutic agents with benefit or lack of benefit
- May reveal treatments not previously considered
- Identifies open, relevant clinical trials based on the patient’s expressed biomarkers with the Clinical Trials Connector™
- Provides all information in one convenient MI Profile™ report