Caris Life Sciences® Molecular Intelligence™
Utilizing multiple evidence-guided technologies — including IHC, FISH/CISH, PCR and Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) — Caris Molecular Intelligence provides oncologists with the most relevant, clinically actionable and individualized treatment information to personalize cancer care for all solid tumors. Our suite of tumor profiling services allows the physician to customize the level of profiling they deem necessary for each patient.
Caris Molecular Intelligence can be used to inform treatment selection when treating aggressive or rare tumors, or refractory disease.
Caris Molecular Intelligence:
- Uses a combination of technologies, including NGS, to interrogate each tumor at the various biological stages of cancer
- Is based upon an extensive review of the world’s clinical literature correlating biomarkers to drug response
- Associates therapeutic agents with benefit or lack of benefit
- May reveal treatments not previously considered
- Identifies open, relevant clinical trials based on the patient's expressed biomarkers with our Clinical Trials Connector™
- Provides all information in one convenient MI Profile™ report
Molecular Intelligence™ Service, from Caris Life Sciences®, provides evidence-based tumor information that associates biomarker status to agents with potential clinical benefit or potential lack of clinical benefit. Agents associated with clinical benefit are presented based on NCCN Compendium™ inclusion, relevance of tumor type, level of published evidence and strength of biomarker expression. Report information must be considered in conjunction with all other relevant information in respect of a given patient before determining the appropriate course of treatment. The selection of agents for re-treatment from prior chemotherapy regimens lies with the treating physician and must be done with careful consideration. Caris Molecular Intelligence Service was developed and its performance characteristics were determined by Caris Life Sciences, a medical laboratory CLIA-certified in compliance with the U.S. Clinical Laboratory Amendment Act of 1988 and all relevant U.S. state regulations. Caris Molecular Intelligence Service has not been approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
Molecular Intelligence™ Service
Find a local doctor who can help you determine if Caris Molecular Intelligence Service may be right for you.