Caris Life Sciences Website Linking Policy
Caris Life Sciences® and its affiliates (collectively, "Caris") permits links to its websites, provided that such links do not improperly represent an endorsement by or affiliation with Caris or any of its products, or otherwise adversely impact Caris, and provided that you act pursuant to the terms below. It is not required that you submit a request to link to any of Caris' websites.
- Links must be text-based and use appropriate company names, domain names, logos, or trademarks with accompanying notice and descriptive words, such as: "Caris Life Sciences," "Caris Diagnostics", www.carislifesciences.com, "Caris Target Now", www.caristargetnow.com and "Carisome" (the "Licensed Marks"). Subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein, Caris grants you a non-exclusive, personal, worldwide and royalty-free right to use the Licensed Marks for the purpose of establishing a hyperlink in accordance with these terms and conditions and for no other purpose. Except as expressly provided herein, Caris does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information. Your use of the Licensed Marks shall comply with Caris' standards and guidelines, and Caris shall have the right to inspect your use of the Licensed Marks. All goodwill arising from the use of the Licensed Marks shall inure to the benefit of Caris.
- You may not use Caris logos as a link unless you also provide a text link incorporating a Licensed Mark with the graphic logo (e.g., Caris Life Sciences®, Caris Diagnostics™; Caris Target Now®, Carisome®, the Caris Registry™, www.caristargetnow.com or www.carislifesciences.com).
- By linking, you acknowledge and agree that, other than as set forth herein, all rights to the Licensed Marks, other Caris marks, the content appearing on the Caris website and the design of the Caris website belong to Caris, Inc.
- You may not create a border environment (e.g., frames) around Caris Web pages or use other programming techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of Caris' website.
- You may not modify the content presented on the Caris website(s), or interrupt or attempt to interrupt the function of the websites in any way. You may not republish the content presented on any Caris website without Caris' written permission.
- You must not misrepresent your relationship with Caris or present false or misleading impressions about Caris. No links to Caris' website may be used in a manner that implies or suggests that Caris approves or endorses you, your website or your goods and services (in all cases, except as Caris may have agreed separately with you in writing).
- Caris shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend Caris against all claims arising out of or based upon your website.
- You may not link to any Caris website from any page within your website that recommends or discusses the use of any Caris product in a manner that has not been approved by your local country's regulatory body or medicines authority, such as the United States Food and Drug Administration.
- You may not link to Caris websites if your website contains material that could be construed as libelous, distasteful, offensive, harassing, obscene or criminal; or that infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
- Caris may at any time, in its sole discretion, without cause, revoke your right to use the Licensed Marks and your right to link to any pages on the Caris website. In such event upon request, you agree to immediately remove all links to Caris' website and to cease using the Licensed Marks.
If you have questions about this policy or links that you are considering, please contact us. Caris reserves the right to change this linking policy at any time. Changes will be posted on this page.